Reports to: Director of Landscaping Operations
Supervises: Landcare crews for assigned properties
- Oversees the care of all Residential properties for which service is contracted; approximately $500,000 in revenue
- Responsible for sales of new residential maintenance sales totaling $100,000 each year
- Responsible for sales of enhancements totaling $150,000 each year
- Create and execute site visit schedule in order to complete biweekly reviews
- Provides all contact with clients, responding to their concerns and anticipates their future needs.
- Must be able to enter and track all new leads for maintenance and enhancements in Asset
- Provides assistance to service technicians to meet schedules and deadlines
- Inspects completed work to ensure compliance to Focal Pointe’s specifications and standards
- Monitors projects and enhancements to ensure that instructions are followed and completed to company standards of quality and efficiency
- Trains gardening technicians to provide contracted services
- Enforce work standards that will ensure top quality performance and personnel safety.
- Prepare the department for industry changes including technology, legislation and trends by continued education and training
- Provide opportunities for properties; including all measuring, pictures, & bidding for enhancement, landcare and other departments
- Will lead team of people as a Green Team to improve green initiatives in the office and job sites