As a Focal Pointe Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with our outstanding clients, helping them achieve their image objectives for their properties. We are looking for someone who is passionate about high standards, serving others, working on a winning team, and showcasing nature’s seasons. We care for many of the most prestigious properties in the Midwest, and work for clients with very high standards; giving our outstanding team members a chance to shine. Your work matters here!
- Develop strong professional relationships with assigned clients, understand their landcare goals, and work tirelessly to help them achieve those goals.
- Regularly visit assigned properties to identify and address any quality control issues.
- Assess assigned properties for landscaping improvement opportunities and work with designer/estimator to present to clients.
- Facilitate budget meetings with clients in the summertime to assist them with landcare operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Anticipate potential concerns and communicate proactively. Look for ways to save clients time and add value beyond the contract.
- Work in partnership with designated Operations Manager to make sure crews members have what they need to succeed, recognize their value, and deliver on Focal Pointe’s quality promise.
- Attend client networking events to further strengthen relationships within the community.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Experience with commercial account management, property management, or guest services.
- Strong communication skills required – verbal and written.
- High emotional IQ – good ability to read people and adapt to their personality.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to work hard, high attention to detail, follow-up, and the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work outdoors and handle physically demanding tasks from time to time.
- Comfortable with technology – able to learn the critical functions of our cloud-base, industry specific software.
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of experience in similar role.