Bilingual Manager of Talent and Team Development.
The Manager of Talent and Team Development will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive Focal Pointe team by recruiting and retaining qualified employees through competitive compensation and benefit plans, on-going training and company communication while maintaining regulatory and corporate compliance.
- Recruiting responsibilities to include advertisements, interview scheduling, conducting interview and position recommendations. To have all positions filled or a minimum of 90%. Includes attending job fairs, college relationships, local recruiting and create systems to attract quality candidates and future employees to the organization.
- Retention rate of 95% of current employees. Send out periodic internal employee satisfaction surveys.
- Pre-employment process- extending offer letters, background check and pre-employment drug testing process.
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires including documentation, handbook and safety policy distribution as well as benefit overview. Coordinate training schedules for new employees; including in-field training.
- Assist with the FP University training program as needed for all trained positions and will be responsible for all HR related aspects of such.
- Coordinate reviews with all employees and manager for a 7, 30 and 90-day review along with annual reviews.
- Implement and manage intern program.
- Review incident reports to help with OSHA recordables and file WC claims as needed.
- Distribute phones to new employees and assist with problem solving as employees have issues.
- Assist Director of Business Administration with H2B and obtaining green cards for employees when needed.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs to foster positive employee morale and recognition for successful behaviors.
- Provide coaching and support to key leaders in the creation of robust development plans that meet succession and development needs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Admin or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in employee recruiting role or landscape operations.
- Landscape industry experience is a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Willingness to handle administrative tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Strong organization skills.