Plant Health Care Technician (Lawn & Tree Applicator).
Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations in everything we do through the continued beatification of the properties we treat. Our higher standards with our clients, as well as with our Focal Pointe team members have given us the opportunity to grow. We are looking for customer service oriented, career-minded individuals to be a part of a winning team and join this exciting and bright adventure ahead.
Reports to: Plant Health Care Operations Manager, Route Manager
Description: Each morning report to the office in Caseyville, from there a company vehicle will be provided to service properties throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Servicing the properties can take place varying weather conditions. Service types vary throughout the season and may include but are not limited to: application of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides to turf, trees, shrubs, and other areas as needed; along with lawn aerations and snow duties during certain times of the year. Certain properties require multiple team members to service, ability to work well with others is essential. Safety is our number one concern, following best and safest practices is required at all times.
- YEAR ROUND, FULL-TIME POSITION
- Competitive hourly pay
- Healthcare options
- 401k (after first year of employment)
- Industry training
- Advancement opportunities
- Fantastic work environment
- Working outdoors
- Company uniform
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 1-3 years of experience as a lawn care applicator preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to diagnose and offer solutions for commons lawn and landscape problems preferred
- Lifting 60lbs or more
- Working outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Great attitude
- Professional Appearance