This spring, landscapes aren’t the only thing being renewed. After a lot of hard work behind the scenes, Focal Pointe is excited to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website: yourfocalpointe.com. There you’ll find a brand-new look and a user-friendly interface with more information than ever before.
Some of our site’s new features include:
- Better navigation with improved functionality and faster loading
- A new design that’s fully responsive on mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- Easier to read content for Spanish-speaking viewers
- Integrated social media features including our Instagram feed on the site’s Scrapbook page
- New video content that tells the Focal Pointe story
Each section of our new website has been designed with you in mind.
- About – In this section, learn about our mission, our history, and meet members of our leadership team.
- Our Services – Discover how Focal Pointe can help with your Commercial and Residential landscaping needs.
- Join Our Team – Hear what it’s like to work at Focal Pointe and view our open positions. See something that interests you? Apply for a position right from our website.
- Community – Focal Pointe takes pride in giving back to our community. Visit this section to read about our charity works and meet our Community Service Director, Molly Munie.
- News – This is the place to look for the latest information about Focal Pointe, our employees, our industry, and best practices within landscaping.
- Scrapbook – Here you’ll find photos from the field and more from our company Instagram feed.
Unsure of where to get started? Click our “How Can We Help?” button to contact us with your commercial or residential needs.
We invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to follow our continued growth. Additionally, be sure to check the News section of our website often for updates, blog posts, and company announcements.
Thanks to the entire Focal Pointe team, the Kestrel Company, and Switzer Film for their hard work and dedication to make our new website a reality.