Join Our Team
Humble Service See All Available Positions
Hear What It’s Like to Work at Focal Pointe.
Focal Pointe looks for individuals who are humble, conscientious, hardworking, and honest, with a natural desire to serve others. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Below is our current list of open positions, but we encourage you to fill out an application even if you don’t see an open position that’s a perfect fit. We are a high-growth commercial and residential landscaping company that is always looking to strengthen our team.
Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations in everything we do through the continued beatification of the properties we treat. Our higher standards with our clients, as well as with our Focal Pointe team members have given us the opportunity to grow. We are looking for customer service oriented, career-minded individuals to be a part of a winning team and join this exciting and bright adventure ahead.
Reports to: Plant Health Care Operations Manager, Route Manager
Description: Each morning report to the office in Caseyville, from there a company vehicle will be provided to service properties throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Servicing the properties can take place varying weather conditions. Service types vary throughout the season and may include but are not limited to: application of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides to turf, trees, shrubs, and other areas as needed; along with lawn aerations and snow duties during certain times of the year. Certain properties require multiple team members to service, ability to work well with others is essential. Safety is our number one concern, following best and safest practices is required at all times.
- YEAR ROUND, FULL-TIME POSITION
- Competitive hourly pay
- Healthcare options
- 401k (after first year of employment)
- Industry training
- Advancement opportunities
- Fantastic work environment
- Working outdoors
- Company uniform
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 1-3 years of experience as a lawn care applicator preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to diagnose and offer solutions for commons lawn and landscape problems preferred
- Lifting 60lbs or more
- Working outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Great attitude
- Professional Appearance
- Descripción del trabajo
Ajardine o mantenga terrenos de propiedad utilizando herramientas o equipos manuales o eléctricos. Los trabajadores generalmente realizan una variedad de tareas, que pueden incluir cualquier combinación de lo siguiente: cortar, cortar líneas, soplar, plantar, cavar, colocar césped y regar.
Opere equipos motorizados, como cortacéspedes, cortabordes, sopladores de mochila, motosierras, cortasetos, cortadoras de césped y aireadores.
Cuide los paisajes establecidos cortando, abonando, aireando, deshierbe, podando arbustos, quitando plantas, bordeando parterres, paseos, paredes, etc.
Use herramientas manuales, como palas, rastrillos, sierras de poda, podadoras de mano y cortasetos.
Pode o pode árboles, arbustos o setos, utilizando tijeras, podadoras o sierras de cadena.
Diploma de escuela secundaria
No se necesita experiencia
Habilidades de conocimiento
Capacidad para trabajar al aire libre en todas las condiciones climáticas.
Fiable, altamente motivado y orientado a los detalles.
Capaz de seguir instrucciones y aprender de los miembros existentes del equipo.
Capaz de trabajar de manera segura y eficiente
Aspecto limpio y profesional.
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: mowing, line trimming, blowing, planting, digging, laying sod and watering.
- Operate powered equipment, such as mowers, line trimmers, backpack blowers, chain saws, hedge trimmers, sod cutters and aerators..
- Care for established landscapes by mowing, mulching, aerating, weeding, trimming shrubs, removing plants, edging around flower beds, walks, walls, etc.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, hand pruners and hedge trimmers.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- No experience required
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Reliable, highly motivated and detail oriented
- Able to follow direction and learn from existing team members
- Capable of working safely and efficiently
- Clean and professional appearance
Our commitment to excellence and a shared set of values are what make Focal Pointe a family.
Responsible service, attention to detail, honesty, humility, politeness, and thoughtfulness are the core values we instill in every team member. A job here provides more than a paycheck, it instills a sense of purpose and belonging. Welcome to a uniquely grounded company. Welcome to Focal Pointe.